Please note: We are a company registered for VAT and all prices are stated including VAT.
The terms and conditions of delivery set the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer. By ordering the goods, the buyer accepts the business and delivery conditions declared by the seller. The Terms of Trade and Delivery shall be binding upon both Parties unless otherwise agreed.
Subject of the Order
Only the goods listed on www.vinovin.sk may be the subject of the order. The buyer creates the order by selecting the goods through the shopping cart, entering the billing address, delivery address (if this one differs from billing address), delivery method, payment method and sending the order according to individual instructions. After sending the order, the buyer is immediately sent an e-mail confirming receipt of the order and a copy of the order.
The Buyer is obliged to fill in the mandatory fields in the order, which are used for the correct delivery of the ordered goods and for issuing the tax document. For natural persons, it is the name, surname, permanent residence address, delivery address (if different from permanent address), email address and telephone number on which the buyer can be contacted to confirm the order.
Minimum order quantity for wine is 6 bottles.
The order can be cancelled free of charge within one hour of ordering the goods, by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +421911 117 732. When cancelling an order, it is necessary to report basic information about it (order number, date and time of ordering, name and last name of the buyer, etc.)
In case that the buyer has already made a payment to the seller's account, the amount will be credited to the buyer's account.
In the event of cancellation of the order after the deadline mentioned, the Seller shall claim a cancellation fee of €15 and reimbursement of transport costs associated with the execution of the relevant order.
The Seller undertakes:
Deliver the given sort and quantity of goods based on the Buyer's order at the price valid at the time of placing the order and under the agreed payment terms, the ordered goods packed appropriately within a specified period (for the respective goods) to the Buyer at the delivery address specified at the order-placing with the sales receipt, i.e. invoice, which also serves as a delivery note.
The Seller is not responsible:
For delayed delivery of goods caused by a courier company and for damage of shipment caused by a courier company.
The seller reserves the right to contact the buyer within 24 hours of ordering and agree with them an alternative date of delivery or change of order in case of ordering larger quantity of goods ordered by several buyers at the same time.
Obligations of the Buyer
The Buyer undertakes:
At the order, more precisely at the registration, state only true data and information so that the ordered goods can be delivered correctly and on time.
Pay the purchase price for the goods in full, within the due period and in line with the terms and conditions valid on the day of sending the order and its subsequent confirmation by the seller. Take over the goods ordered properly, check the integrity and in the case of defects write out a record complaint with the representative of the courier service. Only based on this record a claim can be made. The ordered goods become the property of the buyer after full payment of the price of the goods in accordance to the issued invoice. In the case of non-acceptance of the ordered goods, the Seller shall claim against the Buyer compensation for any damage incurred, including lost profits. The buyer declares that at the time of placing the order they are in the age of min. 18 years.
By placing an order, Customer agrees to collect and use information about themselves and their purchases. The Seller undertakes not to provide any personal information of the consumer or any other information about the consumer to a third party. Exceptions are personal data of the consumer necessary for the delivery of goods provided to the courier.
- Transfer order: the goods will be dispatched from the warehouse upon receipt of payment to the seller's account. If you want to make sure that we have the required quantity in stock before paying your order, please contact us by phone or email. Delivery time of wine that is not currently in stock is maximum 14 business days (usually much less).
Withdrawal of Contracts
Pursuant to Section 12 of the Consumer Protection Act in Mail Order (Act No. 108/2000 Coll.), If the buyer is a natural person and the purchased goods are not used for the pursuit of a profession or business, you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 business days from receipt of goods. If you decide to withdraw within this period, it is important to return undamaged goods within that period under the following conditions:
- Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing, must contain all data used to identify the goods, the seller and the buyer and must be delivered within the above-mentioned period together with the goods to the seller's seat at the expense of the buyer. In the written withdrawal, state the number of your account to which the purchase price for the goods should be sent.
- If you have already received the goods, please send them back to the following address within the legal deadline: Peter Ščepán Vinovin, Jesenského 2, 902 01 Pezinok
We recommend that you send the goods insured and by registered mail, as we are not responsible for any possible loss or damage on the way back to us.
If all the above conditions for return of goods are met, the money for the goods will be sent to Buyer’s account no later than 15 business days after withdrawal and physical receipt of the goods.
- As a buyer, you must comply with the following conditions:
- the goods must be in their original undamaged packaging,
- the goods may not be used,
- the goods must be undamaged,
- the goods must be entire,
- send the goods together with the proof of purchase and a written notice of withdrawal.
If the buyer proves that the wrong goods were delivered or the purchased goods were delivered to him in poor quality, they are entitled to a free replacement of the goods or a refund. The buyer bears the cost of returning the claimed goods to Akevino.sk. In this case, the seller does not refund the price of the first shipment to the buyer.
- Complaints are handled:
- by phone (on weekdays +421 911 117 732)
- by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- by mail (Peter Ščepán Vinovin, Jesenského 2, 902 01 Pezinok, Slovak Republic)
To prevent wine degradation and possible complaints, please observe the principles of proper storage of bottled wine. Bottled wines are stored in dry, dark rooms in racks intended for their storage. These allow the wine to be placed horizontally, which ensures that the cork with which it is closed is still moist and does not dry up. If this happens, air may enter the bottle by the pores formed in the cork closure, which in particular affects the quality of the wine, especially when the temperature changes. Of course, this does not apply to bottles closed with artificial polyethylene stoppers, which may remain standing. The room temperature should not fluctuate and should be stable. We store the wine at temperatures of 10 - 15 °C. The wine is visually inspected for possible defects before it is dispatched to our warehouse.
All goods sold are covered by the statutory warranty period, unless otherwise stated for the goods.
The company is registered for VAT. All prices on the website include VAT. The prices shown on our website are valid at the time of ordering the goods. The purchase price will be considered paid once credited the entire purchase price to the seller's current account. The seller reserves the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price is fully paid.
Alternative dispute resolution
1) The Buyer - Consumer - has the right to contact the Seller for redress (by e-mail at email@example.com) if he is not satisfied with the way the Seller settled his claim or if the Seller believes that the Seller has violated his rights. If the Seller refuses to respond to this request or fails to respond within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file an alternative dispute resolution entity (ADR entity) pursuant to Act 391/2015 Coll. ADR entities are bodies and authorized legal entities pursuant to Section 3 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. The consumer may submit a petition in the manner specified pursuant to Section 12 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The list of ADR entities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk.
(2) The consumer may also submit a complaint through the Alternative Dispute Resolution ODR platform available online at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm.
3) Alternative dispute resolution can be used only by a consumer - a natural person who, when concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession. Alternative dispute resolution concerns only the dispute between the consumer and the seller arising out of or relating to the consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only applies to distance contracts. Alternative dispute resolution does not apply to disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed €20 incl. VAT. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating an ADR up to a maximum of €5 incl. VAT.